Okazaki Mindscape Museum (岡崎市美術博物館)
An art museum located in Okazaki Chuo Sogo Park in Okazaki City, Aichi Prefecture. Officially known as the Okazaki Mindscape Museum, the facility is used to exhibit works of art and other cultural assets. Seeing large numbers of visitors, the museum also holds a variety of special exhibitions and night museum events.
Aichi Pref. Okazakishi Kouryujichou Touge 1 Okazaki Central Comprehensive Park (Okazaki / ToyotaArea)
- Aichi Pref. Okazakishi Kouryujichou Touge 1 Okazaki Central Comprehensive Park [map]
- Okazaki / ToyotaArea
- 10:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
- Monday(The next week day if it falls on a public holiday), Exhibit Change Period, New Year's Holiday(12/28-1/3)
- Depends on the exhibition
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.