A Warring States period castle located in Nisshin City, Aichi Prefecture. The grounds, designated Iwasakijoshi Park, are a great place for enjoying cherry blossoms in spring, fall foliage in autumn, and other scenery. Iwasaki Castle Museum is also located on the grounds. A variety of special exhibitions and events are also held here, and on weekends and holidays the site bustles with tourists and families with children.
Aichi Pref. Nisshinshi Iwasakichou Ichiba 67 (Inuyama / Ichinomiya / SetoArea)
- Aichi Pref. Nisshinshi Iwasakichou Ichiba 67 [ map ]
- 9:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Monday (Open for public holidays and substitute public holidays)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.