An art gallery located not far from Owari Seto Station on the Meitetsu Seto Line. The gallery displays and sells ceramics, blown glass, and a variety of other works with a focus on young artisans. The gallery also holds ceramics painting and other short classes and has courses for everything from children to advanced creators.
Aichi Pref. Setoshi Asahimachi 48-1 (Inuyama / Ichinomiya / SetoArea)
- Aichi Pref. Setoshi Asahimachi 48-1 [ map ]
- Tuesday, Wednesday(Open on public holidays)
- [Painting experience] From 2,700yen (reservation required)
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi Main Areas
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.