Toyota Hands-On Museum (とよた科学体験館)
A science museum located inside the Toyota Industry Culture Center. Science shows, chemistry experiment workshops, and other events are held regularly in the Science Hall. The museum also has a planetarium and is frequented by families, particularly on weekends.
Aichi Pref. Toyotashi Kozakahonmachi 1-25 Toyota Industrial and Cultural Center (Okazaki / ToyotaArea)
Review of Toyota Hands-On MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Aichi Pref. Toyotashi Kozakahonmachi 1-25 Toyota Industrial and Cultural Center [map]
- Okazaki / ToyotaArea
- Monday (open for public holidays), 12/28-1/4
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (Outdoor smoking space Available)
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 60 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.