A commercial complex located on the former site of Nagoya Chuo High School. The complex' facilities include the International Design Center NAGOYA, a nucleus for cultural and performing arts activities; as well as the Creare shopping mall and office areas. The complex' Atrium event space is regularly used to host festivals and concerts.
Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Naka-ku Sakae 3-18-1 (NagoyaArea)
8:00-22:00 (Each Depending on the facility)
- 8:00-22:00 (Each Depending on the facility)
- 1/1 (each Depending on the facility)
- Admission Free
- Parking Lot
- Available 440spaces
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.