A ropeway located a 10 minute walk from the Yunoyamaonsen bus stop on Mie Kotsu bus lines. From the ropeway's gondolas, riders can enjoy the seasonal scenery of Mt. Gozaisho, including rhododendrons and other flowers in spring, fall foliage in autumn, and frost covered trees in winter. Many unusual rock formations dot the mountain, as well as the tallest steel tower in Japan, and this variegated scenery ensures riders will be entertained from journey start to end. There's a mountaintop restaurant with a gorgeous view as well as a souvenir shop at the end. Events are also held at the top such as stamp rallies and birdwatching classes.
Mie Prefecture Mie Gun, Konno-machi Yunoyama Onsen (Kuwana / Suzuka / YokkaichiArea)
[Information Reception] 9:00-17:30 (Winter-16:30)
Review of Gozaisho RopewayTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Mie Prefecture Mie Gun, Konno-machi Yunoyama Onsen [ map ]
- [Information Reception] 9:00-17:30 (Winter-16:30)
- Irregular holidays
* Duty due to 2020 facility inspection Holiday
6/30-7/17, 9/4-9/10, 12/8-12/17, Other suspension due to bad weather
- [Fare (round trip)] Adults2,450yen, Children1,220yen
[Fare (One way)] Adults1,320yen, Children660yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Not available/VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Temporary suspension:Currently closed (information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Spread across the eastern side of the Kii Peninsula, Mie prefecture boasts hundreds of kilometers of pretty coastline comprising the oyster-rich Toba city and Shima National Park all the way down to Kumano, a city that marks the beginning of part of the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage, which runs into neighboring Wakayama prefecture. However, Mie is best known for the Ise Jingu Shinto shrine inland, one of the oldest and largest shrines in the country.