Yamanashi Gem Museum
Museum / Science Museum
Amply demonstrating the beauty of jewels, and built to spread proper information on jewels, Yamanashi Gem Museum displays an array of items, from raw minerals to jewelry gathered from jewelry sites around the world. Yamanashi makes roughly one-fourth of the jewelry manufactured in Japan, so the exhibits here, showing the process from raw mineral to jewel, is certainly worth a look.
- Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunfujikawaguchikomachi Funatsu 6713 Map
Wednesday (open on public holidays)
※July- Aug., GWopen everyday
- [Admission fee]Adults600yen, Elementary and junior high school students300yen, Pre-schoolersFree
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (outdoor smoking space)
- Not available
- English Menu
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 18, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Possible (read not possible)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Wonderful Museum, DOMO ARIGOTO !!!
- Amazing place,close from Absolutely Fantastic lake Kawaguchico,very Nice exposition, very interesting Museum,I am very glad to be there,Wonderful Gem,THANK YOU VERY MATCH AND GREATEST GRATITUDE FOR...
- It costs $ but.....
- They do charge to go into the museum, but there is a nice sales area with some pretty nice stones and fossils to view,
- Gem museum and Mt. Fuji!
- It’s worth visiting the museum if you are in the area. We were not planning to go, but there were many different kinds of small museums near lake Kawaguchi and they looked very cute so we decided to...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.