Shibireko Suimeisou (四尾連湖 水明荘)
Lake Shibire, which has been designated as a Yamanashi Prefectural Natural Park, is a beautiful mountain lake located at an altitude of 850 meters. It is one of the Fuji Eight Lakes a group of sacred lakes and marshes that surround Mt. Fuji. This camping ground allows campers to pitch tents on the lake shore or hang a hammock in the forest. The tent site cannot be accessed by car, so you have to carry your luggage by wheelbarrow.
Yamanashi Pref. Nishiyatsushirogunichikawamisatochou Yamaho 3378 (Shimobe / Minobu / HayakawaArea)
- Yamanashi Pref. Nishiyatsushirogunichikawamisatochou Yamaho 3378 [map]
- Irregular holidays
- Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of operations:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 18, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan’s most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country’s highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.