Kouan Camp (浩庵キャンプ場)
Located at a beautiful site with the grand Mt. Fuji right in front, sitting over the extremely clear Lake Motosu-the deepest of Fuji Five Lakes-Kouan Campsite offers you two choices for staying, a tent site or a cabin. Since the campsite is located on the northern bank of Lake Motosu, you can see the front face of Mt. Fuji directly.
Yamanashi Pref. Minamikomagunminobuchou Nakanokura 2926 (Shimobe / Minobu / HayakawaArea)
[Hours of Operation]8:00-20:00
- Yamanashi Pref. Minamikomagunminobuchou Nakanokura 2926 [map]
- [Hours of Operation]8:00-20:00
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 25, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan’s most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country’s highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.