Suntory Tomi no Oka Wineryサントリー登美の丘ワイナリー(休業中)
Suntory Tominooka Winery is located in KaiCity, Yamanashi Prefecture, and it handles all phases of wine production, from preparing the soil to cultivating the grapes to vinifying and bottling. Panels and videos have been set up to provide simple explanations of the processes that occur throughout the year. A tour of the plant and the vineyards is available for a fee, and afterwards, participants can enjoy a wine-tasting session.
Yamanashi Pref. Kaishi Onuta 2786 (Kofu / Shosenkyo / KatsunumaArea)
9:30-17:00 (Reception is until 16:30)
Review of Suntory Tominooka WineryTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Yamanashi Pref. Kaishi Onuta 2786 [ map ]
- 9:30-17:00 (Reception is until 16:30)
- Tuesday, Wednesday (Aug.-Nov. is Wednesday only), 1-Late Mar.
- [Admission fee] Free
*Some Charge tour events are available
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of August 3, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
* Regular car routes are available at our store We recommend it.
- Temporary suspension of operations:For the time being, it is closed (according to August 3, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan's most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country's highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.