Manns Wines Katsunuma Wineryマンズワイン勝沼ワイナリー
This winery is located in Koshu City, Yamanashi Prefecture. One of the largest wineries in the prefecture, visitors can take tours of the wine-making facilities and the winery's museum. There is also a winery shop that offers samples of a wide variety of wines. The barbeque house located on the winery's grounds allows visitors to enjoy grilling and eating meat while drinking wine.
Yamanashi Pref. Koushushi Katsunumachouyama 400 (Kofu / Shosenkyo / KatsunumaArea)
- Yamanashi Pref. Koushushi Katsunumachouyama 400 [ map ]
- open everyday (except New Year's Holiday, specific Holiday)
- Free admission, Man's wine premium wine 'Solaris' tasting 500 yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of June 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan's most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country's highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.