Sun Meadows Ski Resort and Highland Park
Other Leisure Facility / Other Outdoors Facility
This outdoor resort is located in Hokuto City, Yamanashi Prefecture. From the 1,900- meter peak, you can see all of the magnificent Kiyosato Highland and enjoy amazing views of Mt. Fuji and Southern Japan Alps. Guests can enjoy attractions including an athletic park in the summer season and skiing in the winter season. The ski lifts stay in operation even during the off season so that people can enjoy the wild grasses and flowers and the views of Mt. Fuji and other nearby mountains at the peak.
- Yamanashi Pref. Hokutoshi Oizumichounishide 8240-1 Kiyosato San Medozu
- [Summer] 9:00-17:00 [Winter] 8:00-17:00
- Early Apr.-Late May, Early Nov.-Early Dec. Excluding Golden Week.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (designated smoking area)
- Not available
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 3,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (some staff guides are available)
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (possible except inside the building, restaurant only on deck seats)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Easy access to local Yamanashi ski area - great for newbies, families, tourists
- Winter of 2018 is HUGE in many parts of Japan, but visitors to Tokyo and the Kanto areas are not seeing much of the white stuff, but even if you are short on time and resources, you can still put in...
- Kiyosato terrace
- It is best place to sleep in Japan comfortably if you like nice view from high mountains and cool breeze. Kiyosato terrace is a cafe on the top of the highland park, equipping comfortable sofas...
- Great Place for new Snowboarders and Skiers
- We enjoyed our day skiing and snowboarding the whole day. My wife and daughter enrolled in a ski lesson and within minutes were able to get on the lift and ski down the bunny slopes. The ski...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Yamanashi
- The Base of Mt. Fuji
- Fuji-Q Highland
- Kitaguchihongu Fuji Sengenjinja
- Arakurayama Sengen Park
- Around Lake Kawaguchi
- Lake Kawaguchi
- Mt. Kachi Ropeway
- Oishi Park
- Around Lake Yamanaka
- Lake Yamanaka
- Oshino Hakkai Springs
- Yamanakako Panoramic Observatory
- Minobu / Shimobe Onsen
- Lake Motosu
- Minobusan Kuonji Temple
- Kouan Camp