Yamanashi Prefectural Museum of Art (山梨県立美術館)
This art museum surrounded by the greenery in Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture is located inside Prefectural Arts Park. The museum has become known as the the museum of Millet due to its collection centered on the representative works of French painter Jean-Francois Millet. In addition to a gallery focused on painting and sculptures by western artists, the museum also holds a range of events.
Yamanashi Pref. Koufushi Kugawa 1-4-27 (Kofu / Shosenkyo / KatsunumaArea)
9:00-17:00 (Last admission 16:30)
- Yamanashi Pref. Koufushi Kugawa 1-4-27 [map]
- 9:00-17:00 (Last admission 16:30)
- Monday (Public holiday for The next day), Public holiday The next day (Open for Sunday), New Year's Holiday, Other temporary opening, closed
- [Admission fee to view] Collection exhibition General 520yen, 220yen for college students, High School Students Children and students below and Over 65 (bringing health insurance card, etc.), disability certificate holder, and their caregivers are free.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- English Menu
- Available (Chat counter only)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 1, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan’s most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country’s highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.