Roadside Station Fujiyoshida (道の駅富士吉田)
This roadside station in Fujiyoshida City, the largest in Yamanashi prefecture, is notable for its up-close views of Mt. Fuji. The facilities include a farmer's market which offers locally-grown fruits and vegetables at reasonable prices, a restaurant offering Yoshida udon noodles, the area's specialty, and a tourist information center. The station combines shopping, eating, and playing all in one facility.
Yamanashi Pref. Fujiyoshidashi Araya 1936-6 (Fuji Five Lakes / Oshino / Lake YamanakaArea)
Depending on the facility
- Yamanashi Pref. Fujiyoshidashi Araya 1936-6 [map]
- Depending on the facility
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan’s most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country’s highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.