Hoshizora no Yu RE-EX (星空の湯 りえっくす)
This hot spring accommodation facility is located in Koumi Village in Saku County, Nagano Prefecture. You can heal your fatigue in the inside baths that have flowing good quality spring water, and the rotenburo (open-air bath) with views of Mt. Asama, Matsubarako Kogen and the nights of Sakudaira. Because it is a resort complex, it is full of facilities such as leisure activities including golf and tennis, in addition to a massage parlor and game arcade.
Nagano Prefecture Minamisaku-gun Koumi-machi Matsubara Lake Plateau (Karuizawa / Saku / KomoroArea)
- Nagano Prefecture Minamisaku-gun Koumi-machi Matsubara Lake Plateau [map]
- 6:00-23:00(Last entry22:30)
- Apr., Dec. Maintenance Closed, 2 Sundays each
- [Usage fee Friday] Adults 800yen, Children 600yen
* Guests can use the service as many times as they like between Check-in and Check-out.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Nagano prefecture is an exciting mix of mountains, hot spring monkeys, and preserved Edo history. At the heart of the Japanese Alps, Nagano is one of the country's most popular destinations, whether in winter for its snow sports and the much-loved Jigokudani Monkey Park or in the warmer months for discovering the undulating hills on foot. For fantastic Edo architecture, head to the Kiso Valley for a 60-kilometer stretch of quaint wooden buildings that marked the Nakasendo route 200 years ago.