Roadside Station Alps Azumino Horigane-no-Sato道の駅アルプス安曇野 ほりがねの里
A roadside station located in Horiganekarasugawa, Azumino City. The station sells fresh vegetables and other agricultural products from Azumino as well as processed foods. The station's restaurant serves daily set meal specials, an onigiri rice ball set meal with your choice of two rice balls from a selection of six, donburi rice bowls, and noodles.
Nagano Pref. Aduminoshi Horiganekarasugawa 2696 (Hakuba / Omachi / AzuminoArea)
Review of Alps Azumino Horigane No SatoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Nagano Pref. Aduminoshi Horiganekarasugawa 2696 [ map ]
- Parking Lot
- Available(Cars162spaces, Large-sized vehicles10spaces, 2spaces for disabled people)
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Other (smoking area available)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Nagano prefecture is an exciting mix of mountains, hot spring monkeys, and preserved Edo history. At the heart of the Japanese Alps, Nagano is one of the country's most popular destinations, whether in winter for its snow sports and the much-loved Jigokudani Monkey Park or in the warmer months for discovering the undulating hills on foot. For fantastic Edo architecture, head to the Kiso Valley for a 60-kilometer stretch of quaint wooden buildings that marked the Nakasendo route 200 years ago.