Ueda City Museum of Art上田市立美術館
An art museum located in Tenjin, Ueda City. The museum's collection consists primarily of works by artists deeply connected to Ueda City such as Western-style painter Kanae Yamamoto, sculptor Tsuruzo Ishii, and photographer Harry K. Shigeta. In addition to displaying this collection, the museum also holds special exhibitions. In addition, the museum has a studio and gallery available for use by residents as well as a children's studio.
Nagano Pref. Uedashi Tenjin 3-15-15 (Nagano / Togakushi / Ueda / BesshoArea)
Review of Ueda City Art MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Nagano Pref. Uedashi Tenjin 3-15-15 [ map ]
- 9:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
- Tuesday (The next day for public holidays), 12/29-1/3
- [Collection Exhibition] General 300yen, High/University students 200yen, Elementary/Junior High School Students 100yen
[Special Exhibition] Varies by exhibition
- Parking Lot
- Available(Cars390spaces, Large-sized vehicles5spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of operations:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 18, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Nagano prefecture is an exciting mix of mountains, hot spring monkeys, and preserved Edo history. At the heart of the Japanese Alps, Nagano is one of the country’s most popular destinations, whether in winter for its snow sports and the much-loved Jigokudani Monkey Park or in the warmer months for discovering the undulating hills on foot. For fantastic Edo architecture, head to the Kiso Valley for a 60-kilometer stretch of quaint wooden buildings that marked the Nakasendo route 200 years ago.