Yakiniku BBQ / Offal
This yakiniku (Japanese-style barbeque) restaurant is located a one-minute walk from Meitetsu Gifu Station on the Meitetsu Kakamigahara Line. The restaurant specializes in Hida beef, which it buys by the head. There, guests can enjoy Saitobi beef, beef superior even to A5-grade beef. The restaurant offers table and horigotatsu (sunken kotatsu) seating, as well as private rooms that can be used for small groups or large banquets. The restaurant’s shabu shabu (Japanese hot pot) features meat so marbled that your chopsticks will cut right through it. Its generously-portioned lunches allow you to casually enjoy extravagant treats such as shabu shabu, chargrilled meat, or nigiri sushi at reasonable prices.
- Gifu Pref. Gifushi Kandamachi 7-7
- Gifu Area
- 11:30-23:00 (Lunch L.O.15:00, Supper L.O.22:00)
- open everyday (excluding New Year's Holiday)
- Parking Lot
- Affiliated parking lot Available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Probably the best grilled beef I have ever tasted
- It was my first time to Gifu. I was brought to this restaurant by our local friend. This restaurant provides English menu. And when the food comes, the meat was so tender and juicy. May be the best...
- The BEST in the city for wood cooked Hida beef
- Glad the rest..stayed with the best...not easy on the wallet..unless ur Trump..The hands down best..( in my opinion) place to eat Gifu Hida steaks
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.