Roadside Station Clair Hirata
Michi no Eki Road Station
Roadside Station Clair Hirata is located on the embankment of the Nagaragawa River. On weekends only, it serves foods made with the mugwort that Hirata-cho in the city of Kaizu is famous for, including mugwort rolled cake, mugwort soba noodles, and mugwort soft-serve ice cream. In addition, the store sells locally processed goods and fresh vegetables at reasonable prices that have been picked the same morning. The store is always crowded with customers, who want to buy such things as the Clair Four Season Box Lunch, Japanese Broiled Catfish with Sweet Soy Sauce, and Oguri Roman Cider, made with the first local strawberries of the season.
- Gifu Pref. Kaidushi Hiratachounodera 2357-2
- Seino Area
[Roadside Station] 12/31-1/2
[Restaurant] Tuesday, 12/31-1/2
- Parking Lot
- Available (68 spaces, large 17 spaces, disabled 2 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Many local food and vegetables providing.
- Not so large as other road-side stations.Located river of Kiso. I got some vegetable, flower and rice-cake at here. Each commodity are low price and good taste. My recommendation is rice cake and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.