Hida Shokawa Ouka no Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This natural hot spring facility is right off the Tokai-Hokuriku Expressway's Shokawa Interchange. Adjacent to roadside station Sakura-no-Sato Shokawa, it's known for high temperatures and bubbling up unaided. They provide soap, shampoo, and conditioner. They also rent face and bath towels, so you can stop in without your bathing gear. They have a large wooden indoor communal bath, and their spacious outdoor bath lets you soak at your leisure while listening to the sound of the nearby waterfall and gazing up at Shokawa's starry night sky. It also has a family bath available for private use and a special needs bath.
- Gifu Pref. Takayamashi Shoukawachousarumaru 82-1
- Takayama Area
- 10:00-20:30(Information desk closed20:00)
- Thursday (confirmation required for Public holidays), There may be days when the facility is closed.
[Children (4 years old-Elementary School Students)] 310yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Others (Not available inside, smoking outside)
- Not available
- English Menu
- Available (partial)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Yummy chicken wings
- Stopped for lunch here on our way back to Nagoya. Surprisingly, they served fabulous chicken wings here!Theres also fresh hida milk in a vending machine. Did not have time try the onsen. But its...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.