Unazuki Station Souvenir Shop (黒部峡谷鉄道 宇奈月駅売店)
This souvenir shop inside Kurobe Gorge Railway Main Line Unazuki Station offers a great selection of local specialties and original Kurobe Gorge-related merchandise. We especially recommend the Kurobe Gorge baked cheesecake, an Unazuki Station exclusive, and the Toyama Train Train cream sandwich cookies, which are popular with kids. The miniature die-cast trolley cars are also popular. It also Kurobe brands like Unazuki Beer and Kurobe rice.
Toyama Pref. Kurobeshi Kurobekyoukokuguchi 11 within Unazuki station premises (Tateyama / Kurobe / UnazukiArea)
- Toyama Pref. Kurobeshi Kurobekyoukokuguchi 11 within Unazuki station premises [map]
- Winter (Open throughout the season)
- Parking Lot
- Available 350spaces
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, JCB, AMEX)
- Not available
- Available(TOYAMA Free Wi-Fi)
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension of operations:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 18, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Toyama is one of the three prefectures that house the Japanese Alps, with its southern and eastern borders comprising one long stretch of mountains, out of which the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route is forged. While traditional crafts fill the northern coastal cities of Toyama and Takaoka, thatched roof houses offer unrivalled views against a backdrop of fantastic scenery at Gokayama in the mountainous area in the south of the prefecture.