This sushi restaurant offers fresh seasonal seafood caught in Toyama Bay at fair prices. As a restaurant that strives to be an integral part of the community, they make their sushi rice Koshihikari grown in Toyama Prefecture and also offer a wide lineup of local Toyama sake. The restaurant is located in a corner of the Sengokumachi Street shopping district to the south of Ote Mall Station on the Toyama City Tram Line. The restaurant, which has worked to create an atmosphere open to people of all genders, is popular with tourists and locals alike. In addition to nigiri sushi, the restaurant also offers a broad range of a la carte options including grilled fish and fried food. The restaurant also offers reasonably-priced sushi lunch specials on weekdays.
- Toyama Pref. Toyamashi Ichibanmachi 4-29 Map
- Toyama Area
- Tuesday (New Year's holiday and Bon Festival are open)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay, etc.)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Second time at this place. Great sushi, friendly owner and big selection of alcoholic drinks
- Second time at this place. Great sushi, friendly owner and big selection of alcoholic drinks.If it was a bit cheaper, would give 5 stars...Ended up paying for quite a lot of food around $90Will be...
- Very good sushi, friendly owner, great place for local fresh products from the sea
- Very good sushi, friendly owner, great place for local fresh products from the seaPrice is not cheap, but still very much in the reasonable range. Was $90 for 2 people without eating too much, but...
- 富山市の中心街、総曲輪から南へ続く千石通り商店街にある寿司屋さん。富山湾寿司の発祥の店とのことです。 富山湾で獲れる旬の魚で作る富山湾寿司は美味しかったけど、その名前から連想する期待値の方が上がってしまったせいか、「これが富山湾寿司か！」と言う感動には至らなかった。
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.