Starbucks Coffee Toyoma Kansui Park Shop
This Starbucks Coffee is located inside Toyama Kansui Park, a 16-minute walk from Toyama Station's North Gate. It is notable for the simple design of its glass-walled building that blends into the scenery of the park. Customers can enjoy a coffee while taking in the beautiful scenery of Kansui Park, which was built on an old boat haven. The park is illuminated at night, giving guests an entirely different view to enjoy.
- Toyama Pref. Toyamashi Minatoirifunechou 5 Toyama Mt. Fujiwa Canal Water Park Map
- Toyama Area
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Not available
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Starbucks with open space and great views, so its always crowded
- Good for couples or kids
- We arrived around 5pm on the 6th of May which was the last day of the golden weekend. Weather was hot and humid. But the Starbucks had a long line for drinks. I can forgive them for being busy...
- Good location and view
- Nice location to have a drink. It’s also the only air conditioned place in the park area although you can sit outside as well.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.