Royal Hotel Yamanaka Onsen Kajikasoロイヤルホテル 山中温泉河鹿荘(2020/6/1まで休業中)
A hotel located in Yamanaka Onsen, one of the many hot spring villages in the Kaga area. The hotel is a 25 minute drive from the Kaga Interchange. A free scheduled shuttlebus also connects JR Kagaonsen Station to the hotel. Built along the river running through the Kakusen-kei Valley, one of the hotel's charms is that you can bath in an outdoor bath while listening to the burble of the river and taking in the lush surrounding scenery. The hotel has a bar and restaurant where you can eat seasonal kaiseki course cuisine and sip local liquors. The hotels buffet-style breakfast includes a variety of distinctive Ishikawa morning choices like Kanazawa-style curry. The Ayatori Bridge, a one minute walk from the hotel, is the starting point of a walking course which follows picturesque Kakusen-kei Valley.
Ishikawa Pref. Kagashi Yamanakaonsenkajikamachi Ho -100 (Kaga / KomatsuArea)
15:00-24:00 (Last entry until 21:00)
Review of Royal Hotel Yamanaka Onsen KajikasoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Ishikawa Pref. Kagashi Yamanakaonsenkajikamachi Ho -100 [ map ]
- Kaga / KomatsuArea
- 15:00-24:00 (Last entry until 21:00)
- [Sunday return hot spring usage fee Friday] Adults 1,000yen, person 500yen, 0-Under 3Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until June 1, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Long, thin Ishikawa prefecture runs along the Sea of Japan up into Noto Peninsula. Highlights of the seaside towns lining the west coast include Kanazawa, often described as a "Little Kyoto" thanks to its old wooden tea houses and geisha culture as well as its picturesque Japanese garden, Kenroku-en.