Roadside Station Notojima (道の駅 のとじま)
"A roadside station standing along Prefectural Route 47 in almost the exact center of the island of Notojima floating in Nanao Bay. The stations souvenir store carries fresh local seafood, meats, fresh vegetables, and foods. The popular ""Noto Milk Berry,"" a two-layer cake made with Noto milk and Notojima blueberries, can only be bought here. The station's restaurant serves local seafood dishes and offers a view of gentle Nanao Bay. The station also has a dog park which is safe even for small dog breeds to play in."
Ishikawa Pref. Nanaoshi Notojimakoudamachi 122-14 (Wajima / Noto / WakuraArea)
Review of Michi No Eki Notojima Exchange MarketTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Ishikawa Pref. Nanaoshi Notojimakoudamachi 122-14 [map]
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Closed until May 21, 2020 (Information as of May 18, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Long, thin Ishikawa prefecture runs along the Sea of Japan up into Noto Peninsula. Highlights of the seaside towns lining the west coast include Kanazawa, often described as a "Little Kyoto" thanks to its old wooden tea houses and geisha culture as well as its picturesque Japanese garden, Kenroku-en.