Other Department Store
"A long-standing department store located right in front of the ""Korinbo"" bus stop a 10 minute ride from the east exit of JR Kanazawa Station on the city bus. The department store is the main tenant of Kohrinbo Atrio, a top shopping zone in the Hokuriku area which hosts fashionable apparel and department stores. The department store carries high quality goods such as international brands, international and domestic cosmetics brands, and the latest fashions, and is a particularly popular destination for young women. The facility is also a convenient place to look for souvenirs, and on floor B1 you'll find various shops selling renowned Ishikawa sweets and local specialty products. A good old-fashioned children's play land is located on the roof."
- Ishikawa Pref. Kanazawashi Kourimbou 1-1-1
[8F Restaurant Street] 11:00-21:00 (L.O.20:00)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Available except for MasterCard alone)
- Halal certified
- Yes (with buffet style restaurant)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Cafe and Bakery- Mariage de Ferine
- We stayed in Trusty Hotel next door of this departmental store and came for breakfast every morning. This place opens late in the morning but the bakery on the ground floor opens much earlier for...
- Handy place to shop. Expensive
- This is a handy department store with a bit of everything so good if you are stuck for something like we were. The only downer is that it is very expensive
- My favourite shopping place in town
- Since ny first stay in Kanazawa in 1991, Daiwa has been my favourite shopping place here. I like the household goods floor where I find items not even stocked in the Ginza depatos. And I love the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.