Itsumi Ushioya (Omicho Market Shop)
A seafood shop with an adjoining eat-in space located on the first floor of the Omi-cho Market Hall. A branch shop of Itsumi Ushioya, a company which sells marine products made with select ingredients and seasonings, the shop carries the company's signature Noto, Kanazawa seared Japanese amberjack tataki and salmon tataki as well as items befitting the Ishikawa area like dried blackthroat seaperch. In the relaxing Japanese-style eat-in space in the back, you can enjoy seafood rice bowls topped with the company's popular tataki as well as chirashi sushi and other seafood dishes.
- Ishikawa Pref. Kanazawashi Aokusamachi 88 Omi-cho Ichiba-kan 1F
- 9:00-17:00 [Eat-in] 10:00-14:30 (LO)
- Thursday (may be open only for product sales), 1/1
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Not available
- Not available
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Yes it is that good
- Many places are rated over 4 these days but also many are not worth it. This one is worth it. The fish was fresh and the rice was tasty. The miso soup probably the best we had. One of our top meals...
- delicious seared salmon tataki
- delicious, succulent tataki - salmon and tuna seared just enough to give it a smoky hint, the rest sashimi. super fresh taste and texture on all the elements, the octopus as well, but the salmon was...
- Tataki eccezionale
- Consigliato vivamente, unico posto dove abbiamo mangiato il tataki.Il tataki consiste in una marinatura particolare giapponese dopo una brevissima scottatura sulla griglia. Successivamente il pesce...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.