Fukui Fine Arts Museum (福井県立美術館)
Maintaining artistic works in a variety of ways, such as in collections, themed exhibits and in special exhibits, the Fukui Fine Arts Museum primarily assembles works from artists connected to Fukui Prefecture, and has been home to the Okashima collection since 1987. In the special exhibit area, you will find works by many famous artists from Japan and abroad.
Fukui Pref. Fukuishi Bunkyou 3-16-1 (Fukui / Katsuyama / AwaraArea)
9:00-17:00 (admission until 16:30)
Review of Fukui Fine Arts MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukui Pref. Fukuishi Bunkyou 3-16-1 [map]
- 9:00-17:00 (admission until 16:30)
- 12/29-1/2, with temporary Days closed
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Northeast of Kyoto, the ancient Tojinbo Cliffs separate Fukui prefecture from the Sea of Japan in a stretch of land well worth exploring. Water sports and seaside delicacies are available in abundance as the spectacular rugged coastline flattens down into beaches to the west of the prefecture, while inland, Fukui is home to Zen Buddhist temples and historic ruins.