Seiwa Chopsticks (箸匠せいわ)
This shop, which specializes in Wakasa lacquered chopsticks, manufactures and sells Wakasa lacquered chopsticks carefully crafted by artisans as well as hexagonal chopsticks that fit children’s hands. Each beautiful pair is carefully studded with egg or sea shells and painted with dozens of layers of coloured lacquer, but remains easy to use. Personalised chopsticks such as for couples are also available.
Review of SeiwaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (up to 2)
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (possible in a basket)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Northeast of Kyoto, the ancient Tojinbo Cliffs separate Fukui prefecture from the Sea of Japan in a stretch of land well worth exploring. Water sports and seaside delicacies are available in abundance as the spectacular rugged coastline flattens down into beaches to the west of the prefecture, while inland, Fukui is home to Zen Buddhist temples and historic ruins.