Roadside Station Nishiyama Park道の駅 西山公園
Located in Sabae City, this roadside station is a popular spot for enjoying the famous azaleas of Nishiyama Park from a nearby eating area. The first floor features a corner where you can buy Sabae-brand products like glasses and lacquerware—primary industries of Sabae City—and also a crop wholesaler space where you can buy fresh, in-season vegetables produced by local farms.
Fukui Pref. Sabaeshi Sakuramachi 3-950 (Fukui / Katsuyama / AwaraArea)
Review of Michi no Eki Nishiyama ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukui Pref. Sabaeshi Sakuramachi 3-950 [ map ]
- open everyday (except New Year's Holiday)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DinersClub, others)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of June 9, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Northeast of Kyoto, the ancient Tojinbo Cliffs separate Fukui prefecture from the Sea of Japan in a stretch of land well worth exploring. Water sports and seaside delicacies are available in abundance as the spectacular rugged coastline flattens down into beaches to the west of the prefecture, while inland, Fukui is home to Zen Buddhist temples and historic ruins.