Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
Prism Fukui—the shopping center of JR Fukui Station—is a shopping center that features places to eat or drink, drug stores, relaxation centers and even Fukui souvenirs. There are several stores selling Echizen crab or seafood products, famous candy, and even local spirits. It also features good access to highway buses and Echizen Railway.
- Fukui Pref. Fukuishi Chuou 1-1-25
- Fukui Area
[Souvenir shop] 8:30-19:00
[Super Prison Mart] 10:00-20:00
Other Depending on the store
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Fukui station shopping
- Shops, mostly selling Fukui souvenir snacks/food, a good cafe (Colorado), and some restaurants, and a supermarket, inside Fukui station. Theres a small shop that sells Fukui and Japanese style...
- Arcade by station
- This is a shopping/restaurant arcade which can be accesses directly from Fukui station.Perhaps a bit more expensive to shop than other simllar shops but if you need a gift before boarding is the...
- Very good shops and cafes
- Nice area with some good shops and I purchased from a few of them.Nice cafes also and I had a drink/snack on site on a few occasions. Toilets on site.Prism is part of the train station and so can...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.