Atema Highland Resort BELNATIO
Other Leisure Facility / Other Outdoors Facility
This resort in Tokamachi City, Niigata Prefecture sits between Joetsu Kokusai Ski Area and Nakasato Kiyotsu Ski Resort. The 510-hectare resort features hot springs and a variety of seasonal activities to try, making it a popular destination. The resort's Atema Onsen hot springs spa features alkaline spring waters thought to have effects including relieving nerve and muscle pain. Guests can enjoy the changing scenery of the four seasons from one of its four bathtubs. In addition to all-season activities like swimming in the resort's indoor pool or enjoying soba noodle-making lessons, guests can enjoy a number of seasonal activities. These include indoor soccer, tennis, and canoeing during the green season, and snow activities like skiing during the winter.
- Nigata Pref. Tokamachishi Tamakawa
- Yuzawa / Uonuma Area
- Depends on facility
- There are days closed due to maintenance in the building
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club, DC, UC, UFJ, NICOS)
- Not available (no smoking except smoking area)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Very welcoming and efficient
- We absolutely enjoyed our 6N stay at BELNATIO. The autumn colours were already on display when we checked in on 10 Nov 2019. We arrived at Echigo Yuzawa Station and took the hotel shuttle...
- Most high cost performance hotel in Japan !!
- We visited this hotel in mid June. Rooms is very clean. Food is excellent. The staff are friendly and onsen is very nice. The hotel is located in wood and has golf course. And the most valuable point...
- FAMILY FRIENDLY
- We enjoyed our stay tremendously. The Hotel was clean and well maintained. Staff was most welcoming and friendly. The onsen area was great, buffet was good, fresh and beautifully served. I highly...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.