Tokimesse Niigata Convention Center
Event Hall / Public Hall
This convention center complex is about a 20-minute walk from JR Niigata Station and is comprised of two buildings: the Niigata Convention Center with exhibition halls and meeting rooms and Bandaijima Building with a hotel. From meetings to parties to lodging everything can be conveniently served by this one space. On the fifth floor of the Bandaijima Building is the Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum focusing on modern art and on the 31st floor is the Befco Bakauke Observation Room from which you can the Sea of Japan, Sado Island, and the Gozu Mountain Range.
- Nigata Pref. Nigatashi Chuou-ku Bandaijima 6-1 Map
- Niigata / Aga Area
[Opening Hours] 9:00-22:00
[Opening Sunday] 1/4-12/28
- Parking Lot
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nice place
- Have a free access of top floor for bird eye view of ocean and the city. Nikko hotel is also the best hotel in NIIGATA. Near by is a fish market and access to Sado ferry. They offer a 60 min free...
- Very imposing building
- This is the tallest building and I suspect the most modern in Niigata. It houses several institutions including an art gallery, observation deck and the Hotel Nikko which contain several...
- Free view from the observation deck
- Toki Messe is easily seen from Bandai bridge, and it’s a genuinely pleasant walk down the river from there.It was a little hard to find the lift to the observation deck, but the views from the top...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.