Roadside Station Ouchi (道の駅 おおうち)
This roadside station is along National Route 105. The direct sales center Himawari offers fresh seasonal farm and local products, and the restaurant menu features a wide selection of meals including those made with Akita rice and local ingredients. In addition to a rest station and the onsen Kusu no Yu, there is also a hotel Poporokko to serve the many sightseeing guests.
Akita Pref. Yurihonjoushi Iwayamachi Nishigoe 36 (Mt. Chokai / YokoteArea)
Each Depends on facility
Review of Michi-no-Eki OuchiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Akita Pref. Yurihonjoushi Iwayamachi Nishigoe 36 [map]
- Each Depends on facility
- Maintenance is closed once a year around Sep.
- Parking Lot
- Available (Cars246spaces, large 8spaces, 1spaces for the physically challenged)
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, JCB, NICOS, SAISON, UC, AEON)
- Available(Free spot)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Famed for its sake and samurai, Akita prefecture offers quintessential Japanese culture in a non-touristy setting. Alongside the celebrated rice paddies and historical sites of the region lies dramatic natural scenery in the form of the rugged coastline of the Oga Peninsula and the Dakigaeri Gorge, best visited in autumn, when the leaves begin to change color.