Kuidoraku Main Shop (食い道楽 本店)
This Yokote yakisoba noodle shop sells over 100,000 servings a year. The shop has counter and floor seating and private rooms for up to 40 customers, and in addition to Yokote yakisoba they offer other low-brow and izakaya Japanese pub-style cuisine. Their main product, Yokote yakisoba, is made with thick, chewy noodles and topped with an egg sunny side up.
Akita Pref. Yokoteshi Maegouichibanchou 7-18 (Mt. Chokai / YokoteArea)
Review of Kuido Raku-main branchTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Akita Pref. Yokoteshi Maegouichibanchou 7-18 [map]
- Irregular holidays such as 2nd and 4th Sunday, Aug., Jan.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
- 1F is Available, 2-3F is Not available
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Famed for its sake and samurai, Akita prefecture offers quintessential Japanese culture in a non-touristy setting. Alongside the celebrated rice paddies and historical sites of the region lies dramatic natural scenery in the form of the rugged coastline of the Oga Peninsula and the Dakigaeri Gorge, best visited in autumn, when the leaves begin to change color.