Yokote Fureai Center Kamakura Hall (横手市ふれあいセンターかまくら館)
This is a general purpose facility next to Yokote City Office in Chuo Town, Yokote City. There are a local specialty shop and concert hall inside. They have displays on Yokote traditional kamakura igloo making, and in the kamakura room there's a real Yokote snow-made kamakura igloo on display year-round.
Review of Kamakaura MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 12/29-1/3, There may be days when the facility is closed.
- [Fantasic Gallery Admission fee] High School Students and above 100yen, Junior High School Students and below Free (Yokote Park Observatory, Gosannen War Friday Sawa Museum, Yojiro Ishizaka Literature Memorial Hall)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Others (installed in a separate building outside the building)
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Closed until May 20, 2020 (Information as of May 13, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (consultation required)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Famed for its sake and samurai, Akita prefecture offers quintessential Japanese culture in a non-touristy setting. Alongside the celebrated rice paddies and historical sites of the region lies dramatic natural scenery in the form of the rugged coastline of the Oga Peninsula and the Dakigaeri Gorge, best visited in autumn, when the leaves begin to change color.