Yokote Fureai Center Kamakura Hall
This is a general purpose facility next to Yokote City Office in Chuo Town, Yokote City. There are a local specialty shop and concert hall inside. They have displays on Yokote traditional kamakura igloo making, and in the kamakura room there's a real Yokote snow-made kamakura igloo on display year-round.
- Akita Pref. Yokoteshi Chuoumachi 8-12
- 12/29-1/3, There may be days when the facility is closed.
- [Fantasic Gallery Admission fee] High School Students and above 100yen, Junior High School Students and below Free (Yokote Park Observatory, Gosannen War Friday Sawa Museum, Yojiro Ishizaka Literature Memorial Hall)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Available (No smoking in the building, Smoking in the smoking area Available)
- Not available
Temporary closure:Closed until May 20, 2020 (Information as of May 13, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (consultation required)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- This museum is very small, but a great opportunity to experience the Kamakura if you are not in the season. The people at the reception door was very friendly.
- Freezing but fabulous experience
- We visited this museum in June 2016 with our two small children (aged nearly 2 and nearly 4 years old). It is about an hours drive from Akita Station. There is a lovely shop with local gifts and...
- A place to take refuge from the cold.
- We spent some time here at the Kamakura kan taking refuge from the cold. The museum is in through the shop of local crafts and costs 100yen to go in and had photos of the Kamakura festival. We got...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.