Roadside Station Sanriku
Michi no Eki Road Station
This roadside station is located along National Route 45 in the Sanriku-cho area of Ofunato City, Iwate Prefecture. Various seasonal seafood such as abalone from Sanriku-cho is sold here. In addition to the fresh fish corner, Persimmon ice cream using the Sanriku specialty, Koeda persimmon, is also popular. With facilities such as a resting area, it is widely used as a place to socialize by both local residents and tourists.
- Iwate Pref. Ofunatoshi Sanrikuchouokirai Idobora 95-27
- Sanriku Coast Area
- [Shop] 8:30-18:00 [Fresh fish] 8:30-17:00 [Restaurant] 11:00-17:30 (LO17:00) [Fast Food] 9:00-18:00
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- * Business hours are subject to change due to corona support.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- The most interesting to visit
- This is a local food and souvenir shop on Sanriku road. I visited here every time when I come to Ofunato. I tasted the softcream everytime, althought the temperature was under 1 degree.
- farmers market type of souvenir and green grocer shop
- There are several of these farmers market type shops in the area. Locally grown produce and seafood (fish, scallops and seaweed, particularly wakame) can be found along with some local souvenirs...
- Dont miss this place, local goods and food of Sanriku.
- My wife and I had a chance to visit here since last eight years ago, and we has been here again on last two weeks, notthing changed, and warm welcome. There are many local goods of Sanriku, seaweed...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Iwate
- Morioka City / Shizukuishi Town / Koiwai
- Koiwai Farm
- Morioka Hachimangu Shrine
- Natural Hot Spring Kimori no Yu
- Hachimantai / Appi Highland
- Appi Kogen Ski Resort
- Matsukawa Hot Spring Kyounso
- Matsukawa Hot Spring Shofuso
- Hiraizumi / Oshu / Ichinoseki
- Chuson-ji Temple
- Motsuji Temple
- Geibi Gorge Boat Trip