Roadside Station Shiroimori Oguni (道の駅白い森おぐに)
This roadside station is on National Route 113 in Oguni Kosakamachi, Oguni Town. They sell vegetables, processed goods, and special products like local sake. They also have a light meal corner offering soba noodles and tama konnyaku. Its log cabin-like Restaurant Aiai's Okonomi Teishoku set meals are popular, where guests choose from side dishes that change seasonally. It is adjacent to the Yokone Ski Area, so you can also enjoy skiing in winter.
Yamagata Pref. Nishiokitamagunogunimachi Ogunikosakamachi 616-1 (Yonezawa / OkitamaArea)
Review of Michi-no-Eki Shiroimori OguniTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Yamagata Pref. Nishiokitamagunogunimachi Ogunikosakamachi 616-1 [map]
- 1/1 (3-5 Sunday in other years)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Although often overlooked, Yamagata prefecture by no means lacks appeal: the Yamadera temple trail through the mountains, deliciously tender Yonezawa wagyu, and over 100 steaming hot springs, most notably Zao Onsen, await visitors. When winter comes, the snowcapped peaks become dotted with skiers by day and onsen-goers by night, while summer brings the celebration of juicy Yamagata cherries.