Soba / Udon
This soba shop is in the JR Ou Main Line's Oishida Station on Ekimae-dori Street in Oishida Town, Kitamurayama County. They serve fine, handmade noodles made completely with buckwheat soba flour, stone-ground from locally cultivated Raikoji, a native buckwheat variety. The chewy noodles are popular with a wide range of ages, and they offer dishes like ita soba, tori soba, and a furyu gozen platter (reservations required).
- Yamagata Pref. Kitamurayamagunoishidamachi Ekimaedori 1-2 JR Oishi-no-da Station Building
- Murayama Area
- 11:00-20:00 (reservation required after 16:00)
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Available (Oishida Station Free parking lot available)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Tasty and springy soba
- All the soba were served with pickled daikon or radish, very refreshing. The sons was cooked just right, not soggy and the broth tasted just nice, not too salty. My tempura was crispy and not oily...
- A traditional soba restaurant
- 日本語は最後にあります。Furyu serves soba made from soba flour which is 100% made in the nearby area,Soba chips are served while waiting.Tempura and ducks are available with varieties of menus. You have a...
- One of the best soba restaurants weve eaten at
- We were on our way to Ginzan and stopped at this very conveniently located restaurant at the Oishida station upon the recommendation of a friend. The food was outstanding! The tempura was crisp and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.