Sukagawa Peony Garden
A garden located in Sukagawa City, Fukushima Prefecture. The garden is 10 hectares, and here visitors can enjoy tree peonies and other seasonal flowers and scenery. The garden is the only tree peony garden in the country designated a Place of Scenic Beauty. An entrance fee is required when the tree peonies are in bloom but otherwise the garden is generally free.
- Fukushima Pref. Sukagawashi Botanen
- 8:30-17:00 (Gates shut at 17:00)
- New Year's holiday
- [Peony flowering period (Mid-Apr.-the end of May)] Adults500yen, Children200yen * Free opening outside the period
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (only one place)
- Available (Sukagawa City)
Temporary suspension:Currently closed (information as of May 8, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen, 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Pets are not allowed to enter the park.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great if you love Peonies but beware of the crowds
- I lived a few hundred meters away from this place and whilst is is a typical, well-manicured Japanese garden featuring Peonies it can get extremely busy when they are in bloom. Do go there at odd...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.