Roadside Station Urabandai (道の駅 裏磐梯)
A roadside station located in Kitashiobara Village, Yama County, Fukushima Prefecture. Located in an area surrounded by vast natural beauty, this station is frequently used by drivers taking a brief break. The station has a farm-fresh shop selling fresh produce straight from local farms, and a restaurant where you can enjoy ramen, soba noodles, and rice bowl dishes.
Fukushima Pref. Yamagunkitashiobaramura Hibara Minamiourensawayama 1157 (Aizu / Kitakata / Bandai / InawashiroArea)
Review of Michinoeki UrabandaiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukushima Pref. Yamagunkitashiobaramura Hibara Minamiourensawayama 1157 [map]
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Others (Available only for outdoor smoking areas)
- Available (NTT East Sunday book FLET'S)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 22, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Fukushima is a blend of fantastic scenery, delectable sake, and kaleidoscopic colors. This nature-rich prefecture displays its splendor from the hidden Abukuma Cave underground right to the top of its sky-high mountain road, known as the Bandai-Azuma Skyline.