Roadside Station Inawashiro
Michi no Eki Road Station
A roadside station located in Inawashiro Town, Yama County, Fukushima Prefecture. The station has a food court where you can eat soft serve ice cream, ramen, and other light meals, as well as a restaurant serving steaks made with local beef, locally-raised chicken dishes, and soba noodles. The station's shop sells accessories made with Aizu momen Inawashiro-shima striped cotton fabric, a traditional textile from the area. Serving as a disaster relief area for volcanic eruptions and heavy snowfalls, the station is also notable for the heliport on its grounds.
- Fukushima Pref. Yamaguninawashiromachi Katada Mayokari 1
[Restaurant] 10:30-16:00 (L.O.15:30)
[Food Court] 9:00-18:00 (L.O.17:30)
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, JCB)
- Others (Available only in smoking areas)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Off Highway but NO Extra Toll Charge-Only ETC
- Very new Michi no Eki. Kids were playing in a fountain area with lots of benches. Very clean restrooms. Free Ice water and Hot Green Tea in Lounge Area.Interesting Finds:Miss Peach peaches (Used...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.