Kyororo (森の物産館 キョロロ)
A souvenir shop located a 10 minute walk from Ao-ike Pond which sells local specialty products. The establishment also has a light meal corner, paid parking, and a scheduled bus stop. Serving as a base for tourism in the Juniko area, the establishment also has coin lockers, offers free wheelchair rentals, and accepts packages for express delivery.
Aomori Pref. Nishitsugarugunfukauramachi Matsukami Matsunami mountain 1-56 (TsugaruArea)
[Mid-Apr.-Mid-Nov.] 8:00-18:00 (Seasonal Subject to change)
Review of Mori No Bussankan KyororoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Aomori Pref. Nishitsugarugunfukauramachi Matsukami Matsunami mountain 1-56 [map]
- [Mid-Apr.-Mid-Nov.] 8:00-18:00 (Seasonal Subject to change)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 26, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Centuries-old stories of samurai at Kakunodate and the remains of millennia-old archaeological sites including the likes of Isedotai invite history buffs to delve into Aomori’s fascinating history. As the most northern prefecture on the Japanese mainland, Aomori enjoys a cooler climate, which makes it a welcome escape from the southern cities for combining castles, art galleries, and summer festivals with the great outdoors.