Awone Shirakami Juniko
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A hotel and nature activity resort located at the foot of the mountainous Shirakami-Sanchi and lake-filled Juniko areas. The facility is a convenient base for trekking Shirakami-Sanchi and touring Juniko. The facility has authentic Finland-style log cottages made with Scandinavian red pine as well as simple and modern Japanese-style rooms; both varieties are comfortable and relaxing. There's also a hot spring bath facility available for use from the end of April to the start of November and this can also be used by non-guests during this period from 15:00.
- Aomori Pref. Nishitsugarugunfukauramachi Matsukami Shimohamamatsu 14
- Depends on facility
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Love at first sight
- On my first night during the trip in Tohoku, I stayed in Awone Shirakami Jyuniko. I learnt about this hotel when I was reading a travel blog. I was attracted to it at first sight. There were about 20...
- Quiet, comfortable, close to the lakes.
- We broke our trip on the Resort Shirakami Joyful Train at Juniko, and made a quick visit to two lakes the following morning before rejoining the train. Our cottage looked like a log cabin but was...
- A pleasant resort with a retro feel
- We stayed here for one night before exploring the Jyuniko Lake area. The location is very close, a good jumping off point. There were bungalows for families, and rooms in 2 smaller buildings, where...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.