Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A rustic and secluded hot spring bath facility and inn established in 1929 known as the Lamp Inn for its use of beautiful lanterns. The facility consists of a main building standing along a mountain stream in secluded Aoni Ravine, along with three detached buildings. There are guest rooms in the main building and the detached buildings are great for groups staying together, but the facility's baths can also be used by non-guests looking to stop by and enjoy a spa day trip.
- Aomori Pref. Kuroishishi Okiura Aozora Takinoue 1 - 7
- [Sunday return/stop by bath] 10:00-15:00
- open everyday
- [Bathing charge]Adults540yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (2 smoking areas available)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (assistance required)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Overrated ryokan
- Lamp no Yado fell short of our expectations. We didnt feel its no electricity is extraordinary/uniqueness of traditional Japanese onsen. Out Of four facilities, only one with waterfall view is...
- Lovely in any season
- I have had the pleasure of staying here in the spring, summer, autumn, and winter - it is a special place that is a lovely getaway all year round. The baths are wonderful. The food is superb. It is...
- Peaceful relaxation in a forest setting
- The onsen is located in the most beautiful forest setting. The sound of the stream lulled me to sleep. It’s a bit of a trek to get there by public transport, but there is a Konan bus from Aomori to...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.