Narita City Sakura No Yama Park
Park / Green Space
In this park are transplanted all of the cherry trees that were about to be lost during the construction of Narita International Airport. Many people visit this park, located on an elevated knoll, where airplane takeoffs and landings can be watched up close while viewing the beautiful cherry blossoms.
- Chiba Pref. Naritashi Komaino 1338-1
- Narita / Hokuso Area
- open everyday
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Available (only in the empty station Sakura building)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Day] 1-1,000yen [Night] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (excluding the empty station Sakurakan)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Airplane lovers delight!
- A great spot to come and see the planes take off and land. Beautiful to visit during Sakura season and autumn but really good all year round for the planes!
- Great View of Narita Airport
- Before going to the Airport I asked my Japanese friend to take me to Sakura no yama Park. Although it was not the cherry blossom season, a few branches had cherry blossoms due to having had a cold...
- A view of Airport
- Depend on the wind and you a aircraft lover.It’s a place to be. You can to see the aircraft land or take offYou can relax n enjoy the view.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.