Roadside Station Showa
Michi no Eki Road Station
Surrounded by bountiful views of nature and rice fields, the Roadside Station Showa is located within the Kasukabe Showa District. This Roadside Station offers light meals and souvenirs, and also serves as a fresh vegetable and fruit market where bento lunchboxes, sweets, juice, sake, and other light meals can be purchased from outdoor vendors. They also sell miniature replicas of their trademark Showa kite, displayed atop the main entrance.
- Saitama Pref. Kasukabeshi Kamiyanagi 995
- East Area
- [Main Building] 8:00-19:00 [Shokusaikan] Depends on establishment [Information Center] 9:00-18:00 [Outdoor Light Meals] Depends on establishment [Lottery Section] 10:00-17:00
- 1/1-1/2, May close outside of stated days
- Parking Lot
- Available (Standard size160spaces, Large-sized vehicles42spaces, 2spaces for the physically challenged)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Smoking area Available)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Plenty of parking room. Can get a good distance from the noisy trucksToilets plentiful and cleanFresh food available ButRest room locked shut at 6 pmAnd no hot drinks!! 15 vending machines and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.