Chiba Port Tower (千葉ポートタワー)
From Chiba Port Tower at Port Park overlooks Tokyo Bay. The scenery from the fourth floor viewing promenade is wonderful in the daytime, but the evening is even more beautiful. Only visible twice a year in February and October, “Diamond Fuji” is a must see. At these times the sun seems to shine from the peak of Mt. Fuji like a great diamond.
Chiba Pref. Chibashi Chuou-ku Chuoukou 1 (Chiba / MakuhariArea)
Review of Chiba Port TowerTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
I believe almost peoples dont know kind of Tower in Kanto area but not crowd in every time and relaxing of nature...
- [June-Sep.]9:00-21:00(Latest entry20:30)
- New Year's Holiday
- [Admission fee]
[Small Junior High School Students]200yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Others (Smoking space available outside the building)
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 20, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you’ll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.