Musashi No Mura Family Land in the Green
Amusement Park / Theme Park
MusashinoMura is a theme park that makes use of its lush natural surroundings. Visitors can enjoy a farm experience, and there are plenty of family-friendly activities, including a swimming pool that is open from mid-July to the end of August, a petting zoo, a playground, and a wide variety of events, including character shows, on the Forest Stage. All this makes MusashinoMura different from other theme parks.
- Saitama Pref. Kazoshi Shidami 1700-1
- East Area
- Wednesday * However, Public holidays, Spring Break, May, Summer Vacation, Winter Vacation Period are open.
- [Admission fee] [Adults (Junior high school students and older)] 1,200yen [Children (3 years old and over)] 650yen
- Parking Lot
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Very expensive
- Musashino Mura was fun, but the park pavement is aging a little. It also is very expensive. I didnt like that the free ride pass was linked to a single person, as with two parents and just one kid...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.