This business area—IKSPIARI—is divided into nine zones according to theme, with 140 charming restaurants and shops to make a street filled with entertainment and fun. The centrally-located square is reminiscent of the outdoor amphitheaters of Europe, and is home to many events. There is also a movie theater, so you can enjoy a meal, shopping, and a movie—perfect for kids and adults.
10:00-23:00(Depending on the store)
- Chiba Pref. Urayasushi Maihama 1-4 [ map ]
- 10:00-23:00(Depending on the store)
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Available (about 1800 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Chiba Main Areas
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you'll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Naritaã¼most famous as the home of Narita Airportã¼is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.