This business area—IKSPIARI—is divided into nine zones according to theme, with 140 charming restaurants and shops to make a street filled with entertainment and fun. The centrally-located square is reminiscent of the outdoor amphitheaters of Europe, and is home to many events. There is also a movie theater, so you can enjoy a meal, shopping, and a movie—perfect for kids and adults.
10:00-23:00(Depending on the store)
Review of IkspiariTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Here has a great atmosphere as same as Disney Resort and recommend you taking dinner at here because...
- Chiba Pref. Urayasushi Maihama 1-4 [map]
- 10:00-23:00(Depending on the store)
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Available (2 smoking areas in the building available)
- Available (some stores only)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Available (depending on the store)
- Halal certified
- None (There are stores that handle non-alcoholic and non-pork menus)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 28, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you'll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.