Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
This business area—IKSPIARI—is divided into nine zones according to theme, with 140 charming restaurants and shops to make a street filled with entertainment and fun. The centrally-located square is reminiscent of the outdoor amphitheaters of Europe, and is home to many events. There is also a movie theater, so you can enjoy a meal, shopping, and a movie—perfect for kids and adults.
- Chiba Pref. Urayasushi Maihama 1-4
- Bay Area
- 10:00-23:00(Depends on establishment)
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Available (2 smoking areas in the building available)
- Available (some stores only)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Available (depending on the store)
- Halal certified
- None (There are stores that handle non-alcoholic and non-pork menus)
- * Due to the influence of Coronavirus, the business may be shortened.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- イクスピアリにて-At IKSPIARI-
- 何と言ってもディズニーリゾートにも劣らない異空間の空気が漂う素敵なショッピングモールです。ディズニーリゾート内のレストランは、どこも混んでいますので、ディナーはここでとる人もいらっしゃいます。Here has a great atmosphere as same as Disney Resort and recommend you taking dinner at here because...
- Standard mall near Disney!
- Great to have a shopping mall near Disney that has everything. We booked 3 days in Disneyland/Sea for the children and we rushed to do all our shopping in central Tokyo area before going to Disney...
- Easy access from disney monorail with plenty of food options (including TGI fridays if you need US food...we didnt). Great place for quick souvenirs and starbucks if you need it. Much larger than...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.